katiesbookblog

Katie's Book Blog!!

I'm a college student who loves reading. I will read pretty much anything but I do tend to choose YA most of the time!

Defying Hitler
Oliver Pretzel, Sebastian Haffner
Exquisite Captive
Heather Demetrios
Burying Water
K.A. Tucker
Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes
Chris Crutcher
A Spy in the House (The Agency #1) - Y.S. Lee Wow! A Spy In The House was such a great book. I absolutely loved everything about it. I couldn't put it down and I can't wait for the second book in the series. If it's anything like this one it will be spectacular!My favorite thing about A Spy In The House was probably the setting. I love historicals and Victorian London even more. Everything about the book was good but the setting was described in perfect detail and I felt as if I was there. It drew me in from the very first page.The cast of characters in A Spy In The House were brilliant. Mary was such a great mix of emotions and characteristics. Sometimes she was bold and outgoing and sometimes she was shy and nervous. I loved seeing both sides of her. Then there was James. Their relationship was quite unusual but made the book even more entertaining. He was great. =]Overall, A Spy In The House is a novel for mystery and historical lovers everywhere. There was never a dull moment. I can't wait for more of Mary Quinn's story and luckily the second book will be available this August!